Friday 17 April 2015

DIY Cheesy Wedges Sauce


I had this frenzy over cheese things. Literally, all things about cheese, I like it, I love it. Doesn't this shows how much I like it?? *self-proclaimed monologue, I guess.

Ever since the K**, introduce "cheesy wedges" in Malaysia. I've always asked my parents, friends to buy it for me.

I mean who doesn't love cheese??

Or, there is?? Pardon me because we're not in the same boat. 

So, here I am sharing the cheesy sauce recipe I found which very helpful for me in times when the craving killing me inside. Drama, drama, drama. What life without it, isn't it??

Cheesy Wedges Sauce

Ingredients :

3-4 tbsp of butter
250 ml of fresh milk
1 tbsp of flour
1/4 of chicken essence cube
6 pieces of cheddar ( I recommended Kraft )
A pinch of black and white pepper
Yellow colouring

How to make this?? 

Saute your butter in a pan.
 But, you need to be careful as butter easily burned. It is different than oil which takes 100 celcius to be heated. Butter only need about 60 celcius. You don't need to bring your thermometer  for this, just make sure you turn on medium-low heat

Pour the milk and heated it up till it bubble a bit

Put the flour into the pan. Then, mix it well. 
I mean you need to stir it continuously as the flour easily cloat together.

Put the cheese, the chicken cube and pepper
Personally, I like to shred the cheese into tiny pieces. This helps it to melt easily and nicely. You also have to put it a bit by bit, not dumping it all together into the pan also for the same regards.

Final : A bit of yellow coloring. Stir it well. and DONE!!



Potato wedges are the perfect crime partner and also mayonnaise.

Yes. This can be serve anytime. Easy and you can keep the sauce in bottle or tupperware and keep it in refrigerator. Then,heat it up whenever you want guys. 





No comments:

Post a Comment