Saturday 18 April 2015

Married VS Studies


Lots of my friends been asking me before and some of them still do, "Why you take decision to marry instead of focusing only on my studies?"

Well, frankly, I don't have  that answer with me indirectly. What I had in my mind before and particularly that time was "This is His planning for me, things which He let it be easy, certainly a rahmah and barakah for me and for future". Insha Allah.

Me still being the typical servants to Him still have that waver-feeling whether my decisions is right or not. Forgive me, my sin, The Exalted.

But, E always supported me saying that this for His redha, Allah will helps us go through this. We have to keep on having faith and remain strong and sabr.

Many challenges I faced before the marriage, before finally E said, "Aku terima nikahnya..."

That moment, I remained blank. I can't really describes how I'm feeling that time. I came to my sense when he came to me and pulled my hand gently, trying to put on the ring to my finger and the necklace to my wrist. Not before, he prays for our marriage and put his hand on my head.

Some might cry. But, I can't. I'm just too grateful to Him that we're husband and wife now. Alhamdulillah.

Trust me, it is just the beginning.

The challenge is now, when we're being far, when I have to get back to Egypt to pursue my studies. Been longing for him endlessly. Crying. But, the sweetness of being far prevails we remain like a newly-wed couple when we met and when we're far, we're blessed with His redha because we love and missing our significant one whom is already halal for us. This is what I keep in my mind and my heart.

I'm not an expert. I'm telling you the reality. It still hard. really hard. There are several times, I'm feeling like my life is worthless. But, then I remember this :

"Cukuplah bagiku Allah (yang menolong dan memeliharaku), tiada Tuhan (yang berhak disembah) melainkan Dia ; kepadaNya aku berserah diri, dan Dia lah yang mempunyai Arasy yang besar."

( At-Taubah : 129 )

No matter how much you love someone, you should remember to love Him The Almighty first. Without His help and His love, I shall not meet E. I realized this when I know that E just live near to me, I mean for all this years, I'm in Taiping, back and forth for my studies and home, I'm not knowing him anywhere not until He let me, not until when the right moment. Isn't His The Most Graceful?? Subhanallah.

So, who am I to be complaining about I can't. When He certainly knows that I can, and let me be in this situation. I mean being a wife and oversea students. Definitely there's hikmah and something for me to learn.
I'm still praying and hoping, Allah grant me inner strength and sabr to go through all this. Amin

After all, our purpose nothing else except to please Him and for here-after. We're now preparing ourself in this world for the eternal one. Insha Allah.


 Solemnization






 My Side's Ceremony







E's side Ceremony











No comments:

Post a Comment