Friday 24 April 2015

Sympathy VS Empathy


Not all people can be empathize of what happened on us

Nor friends even sometimes family.

But, for surely my mom did. Though, we argue much due to different opinions which are lots and most of the time. Most of the times, I'm touched and blessed because she is my mother. 

She's my pillar of strength because being the eldest means you've been seeing all the struggles she go through for me and my sisters.

Being a wife, I know the struggles she's been through being far from her family and me from my hubby also. She always reminding me to respect my husband, never raised voices. I guess I get that thing from her.
The-silence-mode-on when I'm upset with E.

Yeah. I guess it's the best way because words hurt deeper than actions will, guys.

I love her so much.

Just now, heard her almost crying because she suddenly realized that she's been talking about things that may hurts me because she's been in that situation before me.

The tears. 

I'm sorry ibu. I'm still trying to be strong, been praying to Him endlessly. I know He got much better plan for me. Insha Allah. Amin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment