Wednesday 15 April 2015

In Denial

In denial. 

Me being a wife.

Me being a student.

Me being in LDR with E.

Our family getting bigger.

A very fast pace come through my life.Alhamdulillah. Well. I'm not pregnant. But, do pray for me. amin.

THE BIGGEST DENIAL I've been through is being far from E.

That's surely not all, being a medicine student and in my 5th year of studies, this year surely a bigger challenge than before.

Always crying telling E, "Honey, I'm afraid I can't do well, many people rely and hope for me to do well. And you knew it better"

Nonchalantly, he said, "Come just be back in Msia and be by my side. You're my wife. I don't care what people might say if you do be back in Msia for good"

Pfftt. That kind of confident. Where did he get that from?

Honestly, I've been searching that passion. The passion I once had during the first year I'm here.

I guess it's just the clingy wife in me speaks out loud.

Wanted to be there waiting for him to be back from work, waking him up for works, doing breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between that.

On the other hands, I'm kinda feeling I'm a bit slower in learning nowadays. This brings me down than ever.

On top of that, have to bear most of the annoying-snobbish-arrogant Egyptian's behaviors. Surely another major turn off for me.

I mean sometime they said A, in a minute, it would be B, another minutes again would be C. If I might go on, I would run out of alphabets already.

Seriously, five years I'm here. Always have to be cautious and prepare for battle if anything might go wrong in any minutes. I can be a Spartan then if I'm living in that era.

Well. My first update and it's already full of complaints. Forgive me guys. I'm not doing well to keep it all within me. But, this soothe me better to tell it all here. Thank.




No comments:

Post a Comment